This is a list of books I’ve read and recommend to everyone! You can click on the title and buy them from Amazon.
- ‘PUSH: Pray Until Something Happens‘ By Jurgen Matthesius. PUSH helped me gain a much better understand of the power and purpose of prayer. Ps. Jurgen leads the church I attend, so it was one of the first Christian books I read.
- ‘Crushing: God Turns Pressure Into Power‘ By TD Jakes. Reading Crushing taught me the importance of embracing the difficulties in life rather than avoiding them. TD Jakes was extremely vulnerable and open about his own struggles.
- Collection of Smith Wigglesworth Teaching. Reading anything that Smith Wigglesworth writes is guaranteed to increase your faith and inspire you to believe God for the impossible.
- ‘Whisper: How To Hear The Voice Of God‘ By Mark Batterson. I read this book fairly recently after I was saved and it was a great help for me to listen and hear God’s voice.
- ‘Spirit Wars: Winning the Invisible Battle Against Sin and the Enemy‘ By Kris Vallotton. I first bought this book to give someone else, but reading it was a great help. I definitely recommend this book to anyone struggling with anxiety and/or depression.
- ‘Your Power In The Holy Spirit‘ By John G. Lake. Similar to Wiggleworth, Mr. Lake faced so many situations that went from impossible to I’m possible. Your faith, trust and belief in miracles are guaranteed to grow through this book.
What I’m Currently Reading
- ‘The Grave Robber: How Jesus Can Make Your Impossible Possible‘ By Mark Batterson
- ‘Beyond Blessed: God’s Perfect Plan To Overcome All Financial Stress‘ By Robert Morris