Hi Everyone! My name is Nick. I’m currently living in San Diego California with my wife Sydney. I met Sydney and started going to church in early 2016, I then began following Jesus in August 2016. Since then He has continued to change my life. I started InFaith Blog out of my love to inspire and teach people.
I grew up in a church, but I always lacked passion and really had no relationship with God. Thankfully everything changed, and now I am always seeking to know Him. God hasn’t aged a day and His Word is more relevant than next weeks newspapers!
I am always looking for topics to write about, and questions to answer. I’m also trying to read more than I write. If you write an awesome blog, or have topics you’d love to read about my inbox is always open! I’m writing this mostly for you, feedback is always appreciated.
- Every word of the Bible is true, the Word of God has the ultimate authority in our life. The Bible is the living word of God
- The only way to Heaven is by believing and confessing that Jesus died, paying for all of our sins, and rose again
- The Holy Spirit is the Person of God on Earth today, performing miraculous signs and wonders through people today
- There is One true God, and one way to Heaven, by faith in Him
- The Church is the Body of Christ, a light that can’t be hidden, and the hope of the world today